Culture, Enjoy, Entertainment
Red Butte Garden Outdoor Summer Concert Series 2016
Rock it, Kick it or Groove it all summer long.
Ticket Purchase Information:
Tickets go on sale April 25 at 7PM online only to Garden Members, and on May 2 at 9AM to the General Public. Garden Members receive a $5 discount on the price of a general public ticket. There are limits on the number of tickets purchased per show based on membership level. We are always watching for mass purchases to mitigate scalper abuse.
All ticket purchasers need to pre-register at TicketFly.com
All sales are final. No refunds, replacements or exchanges.
All shows rain or shine.
Red Butte Garden Outdoor Summer Concert Series
- May 25: The Lumineers
- June 1: Buddy Guy & Jonny Lang
- June 16: The Monkees
- June 20: Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros
- June 29: Ben Harper & The Innocent Criminals
- July 6: Tears For Fears
- July 8: Neko Case, K.D. Lang & Laura Veirs
- July 13: Barenaked Ladies with Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark & Howard Jones
- July 14: JJ Grey & Mofro/ Josh Ritter
- July 19: Boz Scaggs
- July 26: The Avett Brothers
- July 28: Willie Nelson & Family
- July 31: Gary Clark Jr.
- August 5: “Weird Al” Yankovic
- August 7: Tedeschi Trucks Band with Los Lobos & North Mississippi Allstars
- August 8: Culture Club
- August 9: Michael Franti & Spearhead
- August 11: Utah Symphony
- August 14: Lake Street Dive with Gregory Alanlsakov
- August 15: Ryan Adams
- August 17: Pat Benatar & Neil Giraldo/ Melissa Etheridge
- August 18: Grace Potter
- August 24: Jackson Browne
- August 30: Wilco
- September 7: Blondie
- September 8: Kacey Musgraves
- September 11: Bonnie Raitt with Richard Thompson Trio
- September 13: NEEDTOBREATHE with Mat Kearney, John Mark McMillan & Welshly Arms
- September 14: Goo Goo Dolls with Collective Soul & Tribe Society
- September 15: Jason Isbell
More Info: http://www.redbuttegarden.org/concerts